Tuesday, January 4, 2011

.30 Day Challenge: Day Four - Exceeding Expectations.

Favourite book.

Favourite book?

In the words of my sister-in-bloggery Squeaky,

"...i'm sorry, what?
...'scuse me whilst i go ask someone which their favourite child is...."
Right, well, see, I have the same problem.  Too many books, not enough paper. Way, way, way, too many fantastic authors and stories to choose from.

In the interest of being honest, I cannot say what my favourite book is.  If I had, though, to choose a book at the top of my head, I would say immediately, without doubt, the book series that I am re-reading right now for what feels like the thousandth time. And it never gets old.

I'm reading Thorn In My Heart, Fair Is The Rose, Whence Came The Prince, and Grace In Thine Eyes. All by Liz Curtis Higgs.  And may I just add, I love her name.

Oh, Tamora Pierce is brills too.

2 comments:

  1. Yay!!! Go you! :o) And *keep* going, too - today's heading is a cracker. *beams*

    ReplyDelete