Monday, December 27, 2010

.in which I discover that Twitter can be a writing journal, drabbles are amazing, and people actually respond to blog comments.

.Right, so I stumbled across a tweet that I found most interesting about, what was it, a week ago? This lovely lady I'd been following due to NaNoWriMo - if you have no idea what that is, one: you should be ashamed of yourself, and two: call me - And furthermore that tweet was definitely of interest to me.  Writing.

If you know me, (Which, to my shame, you probably do not because of my lack of response to this thirty day challenge) you know I love writing, and I love a challenge.

After some clarification, @sqeakattack (who is indeed the lovely lady aforementioned -waves- hai!) sent me a link to her even lovelier blog (http://squeaky-earthboundmisfit.blogspot.com/ the truth will set you free!) and she had agreeably set up some trio of prompt words to inspire 100 word drabbles.  This was, honestly, in some way, a God-send.

So thank you, @squeakattack, for inviting me into your circle of blog writer drabblers, and helping me get out of this awful bout of writer's block I was stuck in.

Not also has she been a fabulous author-in-crime, but she has also agreed to my 30 Day Challenge, starting January 1st. I think. Let me get back to you on that.

Drabbles to follow!

3 comments:

  1. o hai! *waves back* you're most welcome, and bloody good on you for being both challenger and challengee! (er...is that even a word...? 0.o) you remain the only one to actually take up my challenge, so we make a drabble circle of precisely two, ATM. or should that be a line of drabble...? XD

    PS
    #public service/health and safety announcement#
    the truth may set you free, but reading my waffle is more likely to give you optical tendonitis and brainmelt.

    PPS
    January 1st it is! *girds loins*

    ReplyDelete
  2. here that folks? NO ONE READ HER WAFFLE.

    ReplyDelete