Wednesday, December 1, 2010

.30 Day Blog Challenge: Day One - Favourite Song.

Hmmm, my favourite song.  This is a tricky thing to think of.  And for some reason this post is like my voice in V.O. in my head.  Am I going insane?

Anyway. Back to the task at hand.  Favourite song.

I honestly do not have a clue.  Honestly.  Because having one favourite song means that I need to decide.  I like and enjoy a lot of music, and I go through favourites in turns.

I can tell you the song that I love right now.  I can tell you the album, the artist, you name it.  Most likely I have it on my iPod.

Right now, it's Gee, I Wish I Was Back In The Army, from the musical White Christmas.  This song always makes me laugh and it brings a smile to my face. 

My favourite every day song right now has to be...See? I can't even think of something right now.  Although, that could also be because I'm watching Knight and Day right now.

Right, so. Song. Staying on task. Methinks... my favourite song right now, is... is...  ohhh, darn. It is... is... is... Okay, so not fair. I'm going to have to break it down into even more categories.  

FMusicalSOTM (Favourite Musical Song Of The Moment): To Have A Home, hands down. From A Very Potter Musical.

I have a few favourite general songs that I am always happy to hear:  
 

Walkin' On The Sun by Smashmouth.
Secrets by OneRepublic
Sweetness and A Praise Chorus by Jimmy Eat World
Puppet by Thousand Foot Krutch

And I'll post a few more if I think of any.  I like a lot of albums on their own, and some artists I absolutely enjoy are Skillet, Hawk Nelson, Anberlin, Classic Crime... and any Musical I can get my hands on, at least.

I think that's it for now....

No comments:

Post a Comment